Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: February 28, 2011

Tyler Medeiros (my new obsession lately)

1.) Mood: 
Stressed and lazy (I really don't feel like doing math at the moment - I have my own problems) (yea, that was really dumb of me to say :P)

2.) Do you take vitamins every day?
No, but right now I take NyQuil ( I am very sick)!

3.) Do you prefer sweet (chocolate/sugar) or salty (chips, etc.) type snacks?
Hmm... I'm not sure. I really love chips and pretzels but I am in love with chocolate - tough call.

4.) Current nail polish:
OPI's Samoan Sand (on the search for a good nude- I'm thinking OPI's San-tantonio)

5.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
This purple-blue colour but I am planning on painting them a similar colour to Essie's nail polish in "Mint Candy Apple"

6.) Do you like to cook at home or are you more of a take-out person?
I actually love cooking at home but when you are tired... take-out is the way to go! But no McDonald's! YUCK!

7.) Current outfit?
My pyjamas... as always. A three quarter leave baseball style aero sleep t-shirt and some blue striped aero pants

8.) What is your favorite television program?
Hmm... Vampire Diaries, Jersey Shore, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Smallville, Hawaii Five-0, gLee, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, How I Met Your Mother etc.

9.) Can you do a cartwheel?
YES! I'm a dancer so it's like asking me if I can breathe!

10.) Weekly goals:

Feel better, get good grades, finish some books and not kill my math book!

No comments:

Post a Comment