Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: March 14,2011

I really want to get my nails done like this!

1.) Mood:
Irritated, things go wrong in life.

2.) Do you have a subscription to any magazines?
Only to Seventeen <3

3.) Name one thing you are looking forward to in the near future.
Pittsburgh, PA on Thursday; getting my nails done tomorrow; mall on Wednesday

4.) Current nail polish:
Nothing... I'm getting my nails done tomorrow

5.) Do you know how to identify any constellations?
Nope, the only thing I like from astronomy is the Big Bang Theory and I quote "The whole universe was a hot dense state then nearly 14000000 years ago expansion started wait, the earth began to cool, the artichokes began to drool. Neanderthals developed tool, we built a wall (we built the pyramids!) Math, Science, History unravelling the mystery it all started with a big bang HEY! (You are awesome if you know where this is from)

6.) Do you like the idea of electronic reading (Kindle, iPad, etc.) or prefer an old-fashioned book?
I prefer old-fashioned... some things don't need to be changed!

7.) Current outfit:
Well this is no surprise... my pyjamas (again!) a heather grey v-neck t-shirt from garage with an A&F navy and white striped tank top underneath and some pyjama shorts from garage (they are really hard to describe!)

8.) Do you like karaoke?
I used to but now I'm embarrassed by it...

9.) What was your favorite cereal as a kid?
I loved frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Honeycombs, Cheerios and Rice Crispies (and I still do)

10.) Weekly goals:
Finish homework, hang out with friends and have a good drive to Pittsburgh! 

2 comments:

  1. Your nails will be soo cute:)

    http://fashionaffair08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FashionAffair: they didn't come out exactly that way but it is still cute :)

    ReplyDelete