Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How To: Neutral Back-To-School Tutorial

Hey beauties,

So today I'm doing my first tutorial that I'm willing to publish.  I've been trying to do tutorials for months but it's just so hard on a blog.  I hope you guys will like this blog post and let me know if you want more tutorials to come.  All the shadows I'm using are from a Stila Palette called "The 'It' Girl Palette"

L-R Americano, Kitten, Eve
Products Used: 
- Stila The "It" Girl Palette
- Urban Decay Shadow Brush
- Crown Brush Blending Brush
- Crown Brush Pencil Brush
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes in Matte Black
- Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler
- Laura Mercier Mascara in Black
- Crown Brush Tapered Blush Brush
- Marcelle Velvety Powder Blush in "Dust"
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Opal


1. Place Kitten all over your lid and in the inner corner with a shader brush.
2. Flip over your shader brush and apply Americano on the outer 2/3 of the lid on top of Kitten.
3. Take a crease brush and apply Eve to the crease and the outer 'V'.
4. Take a pencil brush and apply Kitten on your brow bone.


5. Take a waterproof pencil liner and line your waterline and tightline.
6. Curl your lashes with your eyelash curler.
7. Apply mascara to your upper lashes.


 8. Take a blush brush and apply a light dusty pink to the apples of your cheeks and over your nose for a more natural look.
9. Apply a shimmery dusty rose lipgloss.

Oh my... I really wish that
was a more attractive picture
 This is the finished look.  I hope you liked this tutorial and I hope you like the way I set them up as well.  Let me know what other tutorials you would like as well.  This is also a pre-written post, so forgive me.  I promise I'll be back home in no time.  If you're wondering what I've been doing the week of August 7, I've been making tons of blog posts to post later on.  Hope you enjoyed!

Taylor, xoxo.

P.S. I'm having an amazing 100 follower giveaway to thank y'all.  Click HERE to enter!

P.P.S.  Please help me win a prize and exposure for my blog by nominating me, to find out more click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment