Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Haul: August 13-14, 2011 - China Glaze, Forever 21, PINK & More

Hey beauties,

So this is a haul from about 2 weeks back.  I was getting ready to pack for California and Muskoka so I bought a few things.  Here is what I bought and this not a massive haul.  This is yet another pre-written post so I haven't gone to California OR Muskoka yet, so I bet once I get back from California I'll have a new haul up.

OPI San Tan-Tonio



This was on sale for $5, so I decided to pick up this nude-tan shade!  I've heard it was really opaque and nice from Amarixe.  It's from the OPI Texas Collection that was released earlier this year.  Allison (Amarixe) did a blog post wearing this nail polish with Black Shatter on top of it, click HERE to check that out.

China Glaze 108 Degrees



I was at a salon/store and they had a whole bunch of China Glaze polishes!  The most China Glaze's I've ever seen in my life.  I got this colour after I saw missglamorazzi wearing this in one of her videos layered on top of a hot pink.

China Glaze Rose Among Thorns (Neon)


I am on a search for the perfect neon pink polish and I heard China Glaze's Pool Party is THE neon to have but I love the neon I got.  I have to agree that China Glaze has the best neons that I've tried.  I hate the fact that neons dry matte.

China Glaze Custom Kicks



I took a really bad picture of this but it is a really pretty colour.  It's kind of a dusty teal colour with a light green reflex and gold shimmers.  Doesn't it sound cool and interesting? I have this on my toes right now and I love it.

Moccasins 

I bought these moccasins for Muskoka to wear around the house.  I bought them at Costa Blanca X for only $25.  They are super comfy and I kind of only want to wear them as slippers, is that weird?  They're in a tan-ish colour, it's kind of hard to explain.

Weekender Tote



I am going to California, as you already know because I mention every five seconds, so I need a tote since American airlines make you pay for each luggage so my family decided to only bring one and a bunch of giant carry-ons and this is mine I got it at PINK for $30.  It's called the Weekender Tote, and I love it!




I got this lace top, it's a plum colour.  This picture is really bad sorry.  It's just a sheer lace top and it would look so cute with a white or black cami underneath.  I also love the fact that it's 3/4 length sleeves!

Lace Yoke Top

This top is an oversized knit top and as you can tell the back is longer than the front  the best part of this shirt is the back.  But I love the v-neck though! The lace is on the back and on the sleeves.  I got it in the colour dusty pink and it was $16.90.  Cute huh?  Sorry for the terrible pictures by the way!



I don't know if you can tell but I adore shirts that have detailing at the back.  This one its that description, it is an oversized 3/4 length shirt with lace coming down the back.  It's in a creme colour and it is a really girly, cute top.


This top might be my favourite I bought on this trip to the mall.  It's an oversized (like more oversized then usual because they didn't have my size so I had to go one size up), loose, flowy t-shirt.  The way it sits on my body is really flattering.  I also love the print on the front.

Leopard Yoke Top





This top is a really cute light top with leopard print on the pack and sleeves.  I'm NOT a big animal print person but when it's on it just looks so cute, and it's really hard to resist.  I'm really happy I got all these things at Forever 21, I NEVER find stuff there.  This shirt was $21.80.
Magazine Holder


This is REALLY random but I thought I would just throw it in there.  It's this light-ish blue magazine holder I got for $12 at Winners for my room, matches with my colour theme as you can tell.

So that is it for my haul I hope you liked what I got and I might have another one coming soon.  I hope you didn't mind my pre-written posts but I truly did want to keep you entertained while I was away.

Taylor, xoxo.

P.S. I'm having a giveaway.  You should enter it.  Click HERE to enter.

P.P.S. I really, really need your help.  Find out how you can nominate my blog or your blog to win a $500 prize by clicking on HERE.

2 comments:

  1. love the nail polish colours, and the clothes :)

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Candice, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete