Sunday, September 11, 2011

Future Outfit Of The Day: September 12, 2011 -- Concert

Hey beauties,

If you follow me on twitter than you probably know I'm going to a concert tomorrow and since I'm going with one of my best friends I'm heading over to her house right after school so I won't have time to write this post.  Anyway, this is the outfit I chose to wear to the concert.  Some pictures might look familiar since my camera died and I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to take pictures.


The whole outfit is very simple and cute overall.  The distressed denim shows a more edgy side while the blush pink top is a more girly and fun side.  I forgot to take a picture of it but I'm bringing a leather jacket since it might get cold.


My top is from Kohl's in the LC by Lauren Conrad from the American Beauty collection.  I love this feminine top.  It has these petal like ruffles on the top and a synched elastic waist.  It's so cute and makes the outfit look more girly.


My jeans are from Abercrombie & Fitch.  A&F was having a 50% off all jeans sale plus an extra 30% on the entire store.  These are dark wash, super skinny jeans.  The fact that they are slightly distressed contrasts the girly top and gives the look an edgy feel.


I wear the top bracelet all the time so it shouldn't be new to you blog readers.  It's just a really cute and elegant beaded bracelet with pastel pinks and silver.  The last two bracelets are from American Eagles and they came in a set.  The top one has this starfish like charm on it.


I am also wearing my Tiffany & Co necklace.  It's just one of their Please Return To... collection necklaces.  I think it might be the chocker one.


Of course, I am wearing my beloved bow earrings from Betsey Johnson.  I love the fact that they are fully studded and I feel so sophisticated when I wear them.


On my nails I'm wearing "Sugar Plums" by China Glaze.  It is a really dark vampy red that looks slightly purple in sometimes.  It was from their Christmas collection last year so I'm not sure if you can still find it.

As for my purse I am going to bring my silver sequin Coach wristlet.  I have been dying to find a place to bring this and God has answered my prayers.  I am super excited to wear this.

So that is it for my FOTD I hope y'all enjoyed and have a great night/day!  I will blog to you very soon and leave me a comment below on what your favourite part of this outfit was.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment