Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: September 26, 2011

Hey y'all

So, today Amarixe posted another Monday Questionnaire and it's been a really long time.  I get mine from her so you can imagine my excitement when she finally posted a new one.  So, I'm gonna get started!


1.) Mood:
Excited!  I have no idea why but I am!

2.) What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
I just had tea, I only eat breakfast 3-6 times a week.

3.) Name the closest red object to you.
My red lipstick from Red Earth.

4.) Current nail polish:
Nicole By OPI's Too Rich For You with Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday over it.  I adore this combination a little too much.

5.) If you could have any eye color, what would you choose?
I actually really like having brown eyes, which is kind of weird since so much people with brown eyes would like to change their eye colour but I love them on guys so.... But if I didn't have brown eyes I'd choose green, hazel, bright blue or grey-blue.

6.) Outfit of the day:
Abercrombie & Fitch sweatpants and a striped Abercrombie & Fitch 3/4 length knitted top.  Or my uniform since that's what I wore to school.

7.) What is the best movie you've seen recently?
Abduction.  I am not even kidding when I say I'm obsessed with Taylor Lautner he's just too cute.  I thought he did amazing in the movie but Lily Collins wasn't great in my opinion, I actually hated her character.

8.) Do you like karaoke?
I did when I was little I had like 7 karaoke sets but not anymore.

9.) When putting on pants, do you button and then zip, or zip and then button?
Zip then button!

10.) Weekly goals:
Not get injured anymore at dance, study for my tests and read my English book.

That's it for today, I hope y'all enjoyed this quick and easy post and I will talk to y'all later!  Feel free to answer these questions in the comments or in a blog post, I'll be more that happy to read them.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment