So as I announced earlier this month, I am doing a small giveaway based on pink products. Originally, all the products from this giveaway had to has a portion of the proceeds being donated to breast cancer research. Unfortunately, I could only find one product y'all would be interested in and that will be the mystery prize. I felt bad only giving you one product so, I went out a bought some of your most requested giveaway products that I got from the giveaway form you filled out last time. The amount of money I spent on the non breast cancer products was matched up as a donation to a breast cancer research hospital in Canada, which I obviously cannot tell you since it is the closest one to where I live. Thank y'all for being part of my blog and let's make pink just a colour again. I've mentioned before cancer is a subject very near and dear to my heart.
I'm really sorry for that gigantic intro so I'm sure you all are waiting for the prizes to be announced. The secret breast cancer prize will be announced when I announce the giveaway winner. And now for the prizes:
|E.L.F Hypershine Gloss in "Strawberry"|
|E.L.F Hypershine Gloss in Flirt|
|Bath & Body Works Body Spray in Secret Wonderland|
|Bodycology Vanilla Cupcake Body Mist|
1) As always, you have to follow me on my blog via GFC (Google Friend Connect)
2) You can enter as many times as you would like (I will be supplying the giveaway form so do NOT leave comments as entries)
3) Leave your e-mail and country in the survey sheet.
4) Giveaway is international as long as your country accepts packages from Canada.
5) If you are 18 or younger please ask your parents' permission before entering.
6) Giveaway ends November 13, 2011at 12:00 AM (EST).
For extra entries:
1) Follow me on twitter (@xoTaaaylor)
2) Tweet about the giveaway to me (@xoTaaaylor) and use the hash tag TPSYGiveaway (#TPSYGiveaway)
3) I did not include this on the sheet but tell me in the comments that you voted for me in the Handmade Beauty Awards ( be honest please).
4) Write a blog post about this giveaway
5) Put the giveaway in your sidebar of your blog.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.
Good luck to y'all and think pink! Have an amazing month and more Halloween tutorials coming soon!