Sunday, October 9, 2011

Haul: Collective - PINK, American Apparel & More

Hey y'all,

Recently I've been shopping and I picked up a few things and I think I've collected enough for a haul.  By the way, the quality of these pictures are really bad since my camera is being traded in for a new one.  Thus, the bad quality taken with my built-in-camera.


My mom bought me this cardigan at Forever 21 and I love the concept of the lace back.  It was $27.80 and it is really good quality especially for Forever 21.  It is really light and is a bit longer but I feel like this is a good all-around cardigan to have.


Obviously, this sweater is from PINK.  I don't know about you but for Autumn and Winter I love wearing oversized, comfy, warm sweaters.  In my PINK, they had a huge Summer clearance at the back of the store so I would for sure check that out if I were you.


Now, I'm not one to but pants like these but besides being comfy, I needed them to wear for dance.  As awkward the hearts look they are so comfy and look pretty cute on.  I'm not sure if I'm exactly ready to rock these outside of dance though.  They were only $24.99 which is really good for PINK.


I got this top a few weeks ago at Abercrombie Kids.  Laugh at me if you must but sometimes they have the exact same things as the adult store for the kids store except with a different size label.  Lately, Abercrombie has been coming out with some really cute stuff.


I actually got this as a gift today.  My cousins went to Buffalo yesterday and picked me up this shirt from Hollister.  And yes, it does look quite similar to the Abercrombie top.


I went to the drugstore in search for a new eye make-up remover and picked the Neutrogena Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion - Hydrating.  The packaging is really cute in my opinion and I actually really like the formula so far.  I'm inpressed with this so far and it's drug store product which makes me super happy!


Last week I came to a tough decision of choosing which eye make-up remover I wanted.  I'm used to lotions but this one looked cute and reliable.  This is the NIP + FAB Clean Fix Facial Cleansing Oil.  What I liked about this is it was a cleanser and make-up remover and claims to remove even waterproof mascara.  I haven't tried this yet so I might review it.


The last thing is the cutest thing ever and I love this to death.  I tried to take a picture of me wearing it but it didn't quite look right.  Anyway, this is the Chiffon Twist Scarf from American Apparel.  It looks like a headband with a cute little rose but in reality, it's a long piece of wire and chiffon which you twist to create the rose or practically any design you would like.  I got mine in the colour "Bone" though.

So that is it for my haul.  Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm actually really sick so I've been trying to rest plus I'm really busy with school, dance, volunteering and sports.  So, I'm gonna sign off now and I will be getting on those Halloween tutorials!  Bye y'all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment