Surprisingly that little greeting is WAY too fitting for today's tutorial. This is the second last tutorial for my little Halloween series with the last one being my costume. This is one of those throw it together last minute costumes that anyone can wear and pull off and that is being a cowgirl! So here's how you can be a cowgirl!
PART ONE: MAKE UP
- MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
- MAC 239 Shader Brush
- Annabelle Eyeshadow in Gold Digger
- CoverGirl Eyeshadow in Tapestry Taupe
- MAC 217 Brush
- Annabelle Eyeshadow in Divine Diva
- Annabelle Eyeshadow in Bronzed Idol
- Annabelle Eyeshadow in Vanilla Chilla
- Chanel Duo La Ligne De Chanel Eyeliner in Noir Lame
- Dior Kohl Eyeline in Noir
- Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara
- Stila Lip Glaze in Seashell
1. Apply a shimmery cream eyeshadow all over the lid to act as a base.
2. Apply a gold eyeshadow on the inner 2/3 of the lid with a shader brush
3. Apply a taupe eyeshadow on the remaining 1/3 of the lid with the other side of the shader brush.
4. With a crease brush pick up a purple-brown colour and a bronze brown and apply that with a very light hand to the crease.
5. With a liquid liner, apply a very thin line to the upper lash line.
6. With a black pencil liner apply liner to your waterline and smudge it out so it looks worn out.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
For the lips, I decided to go with a shimmery purple-pink colour to give a very worn out yet very pretty look. The look is overall neutral but it does have some glam to it with shimmer and the purple undertone of the gloss.
PART TWO: COSTUME
What I'm Wearing:
Yellow Tank Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Plaid Shirt: Abercrombie
Jeans: American Eagle
Hat: Punta Cana
So that is it for my cowgirl costume. This week expect a lot of posts. I realize I have focused on my Halloween series and neglected some of my regular blog posts so look for those coming soon. By the end of this week my last Halloween tutorial should be up and that is what I'm being for Halloween! I hope y'all enjoyed this post. I just posted a giveaway post yesterday so check that out and please vote for me for the Handmade Reviews Beauty Blog Award! THANKS SOOO MUCH!