Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: October 17, 2011

Hey y'all!

I missed last weeks by accident, sorry!  Maybe I'll save it for another day.  Anyway this is today's questionnaire and I would love it if you joined me in doing these every Monday!  It makes them a lot funner (even though that's not a real word), trust me!



1.) Mood:
I'm in panic mode, I'm studying for my dance exam trying finish reading my English book and trying to finish up my Halloween costume (new costume post tomorrow by the way!)

2.) What do you hear right now?
I'm watching Good Luck Charlie so I guess that and the keys on my keyboard.

3.) Do you have any tattoos?
Nope! I kind of want one though, I'm young and I wouldn't get one for awhile though.

4.) Current nail polish:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Whirlwind White with Black Crackle on top and Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday!

5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Probably my UGGS, I want to get the UGG Moccasins though.  I also really like my TOMS and my Tory Burchs!

6.) Current outfit:
Sweat pants and a sequin hoodie from Forever 21.

7.) Do you collect anything?
Only make-up, nail polish and my old dance shoes.

8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)?
If you read my last wishlist you'd know I'm in a perfume crisis which means my favourite perfume isn't satisfying me right now.  But it was Escada Moon Sparkle

9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age?
I feel older because I'm way more mature than most 15 year olds.  I look younger though!

10.) Weekly goals:
Study for my exam, read a lot of chapters of my English book and finish my Halloween costume.

I'm gonna go write my Halloween post for tomorrow so I will talk to you very soon!  I please vote for me in the Handmade Reviews Beauty Blogger Awards!  Thank you so much! XO

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment