Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Taylor's Favourites: November 2011

Hey y'all,

I can't believe it's the last day of November!  I am super excited for December though, it's actually my favourite month for many reasons: 1) I'm born in December (10th); 2) Christmas (or any Holiday you celebrate); 3) The snow; 4) The Decorations; 5) Nutella Hot Chocolate & 6) The Baking.  So now you know why I'm super excited for December I'll tell you what I liked about November.  To be honest, I don't have a lot this month.  Let me know if you like the quality better because I'm using my dad's DSLR camera today.



I found these in my drugstore the other day and they were having a clear out.  I bought this cream blush for about $4 and I love it.  It's one of my first cream blushes and I will be buying more.  My only complaint is how shimmery they are.  I don't want my cheeks to look like I spilled sparkles all over it.  Throughout the day, the sparkles to fade though.  I for sure recommend these especially the way the consistency feels.

Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry 


I got this as a 100-point reward at Sephora.  I love this gloss and the colour.  It's really sheer so the colour is barely noticeable but it gives you amazing shine and moisture.  Since it's getting colder I've been looking for glosses and lipsticks that moisturize and I really like this one.

Benefit A Little Bit BADgal Lash


I've missed this mascara sooooo much!  I got this mascara recently again and I forgot how much I've loved this!  It makes your lashes look naturally amazing and you can apply 7435739579357923 and your lashes won't clump.  It lengthens, volumes and separates superbly.

Dior Addict To Life Bracelet


A few weeks ago, this was Sephora's 500-point Beauty Perk along with a mini Dior Addict To Life perfume.  This charm bracelet is super cute and classy.  It reminds me of a Tiffany & Co. bracelet.  It goes with every outfit possible.  Oh, the box it came in was super adorable as well!

Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron 1-1/2"


I've been loving my big curling iron this month to create loose waves in my hair.  I think it's such a cute and easy hairstyle to achieve.  This was a really cheap curling iron but it does its job really well and heats up really fast for those days.

American Eagle Knit Winterwear


I don't know the actual name for these things but I love them.  I don't like wearing hats because they ruin my hair so these are the perfect solution.  They're warm, fashionable, cute and don't ruin my hair.  Please let me know what these things are called!

Vera Wang Princess


I've been wearing this all month.  I am obsessed!  This smells like heaven in a bottle because I have no idea how to describe scents.  It's a very light scent but it's still sweet and fresh.  It's a beautiful combination and Vera Wang you have a great taste in scents.

American Apparel Chiffon Twist Scarf in Bone


I love this headband, it's so cute with a messy bun to wear to school.  You actually can shape it into different things (I did a rose).  It's basically a piece of chiffon with a bendable wire running through.


It's easy to do once you get the hang of it.  Each time you do it, it'll come out differently and don't be afraid to wear it in different ways.  American Apparel has a lot of colours and if I had to choose another colour besides Bone it would be Lagoon which is a light Tiffany blue or a floral patterned one.

So that is it for my November favourites!  I've been changing around my blog lately, let me know what you think about them.  Also please vote for me for the Handmade Reviews Beauty Blog Awards and check out my Tumblr all in the "More Taylor" section of my blog.  Thanks for reading and have a good night/day!

Photobucket

2 comments: