Friday, November 4, 2011

Top Picks: MAC's Holiday Collection 2011

Hey y'all,

So for the holidays, I will be looking through the new Christmas collections and choose the products I love myself and will possibly buy.  I thought I would kick off this series with MAC of course.  MAC is using the theme of winter and skating this year.  I've seen the packaging and it is gorgeous.  The products are in white cases and the boxes they come in are silver.  I believe an olympic figure skater helped design and name the products.  They're are two mini groups of the collection: The Glitter and Ice which are the individual products and The Ice Parade which are the sets.






So those are my picks for the MAC Holiday Collection and if I could get one I'd get the Paint Pot in "Morning Frost" or the Fabulously Festive Face Kit/Wintercool.  Let me know what you would like to get from MAC's new collection and stay tuned for more of these very soon!  Please vote for me for the Handmade Reviews Beauty Blog Awards and Enter my BCA giveaway!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment