Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thank-You!

Hey y'all,

So yesterday, December 10, was my birthday and I was overwhelmed by all the twitter birthday wishes I received!  So I would like to thank all of you for all this support.  In February, my blog will be reaching it's 1 year old birthday.  I want to thank you for all the wonderful things you've given me just by reading, following and commenting!  



Also, I just wanted to remind you to vote for me for the Handmade Reviews Beauty Blogger Awards.  Voting ends on Monday and it would mean the world to me if I won.  By the way by voting you could win a prize too.  Three voters will be randomly chosen to win a beauty prize so vote for me (Stylishly Yours).  It would mean the world for me if I won.

Another thing is, if any of my readers know how to make blog banners, please leave a comment of e-mail me at taylor009@gmail.com I really need a better one.  

Check out all my links in the "More Taylor" tab!

Once again, thanks for everything and let me know if you would like a combined birthday and Christmas haul because I didn't get much yesterday!  Anyway, thanks for everything!  MUAH!  Love y'all so much! XOXOXOXOXOXO :*

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment