Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catching Up: What I've Been Loving

Hey y'all,

So I haven't done a monthly favourites post in awhile so I thought I would just catch you up on what my favourite products have been recently.  I'm still using a lot of the same products, but there are some new ones that I've been loving and meaning to tell you about.  I just put my favourite product for each type of product, if that makes sense.  So enjoy!


FOUNDATION: CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA


CONCEALER: BOBBI BROWN CORRECTOR


POWDER: MAC MINERALE SKINFINISH NATURAL


BLUSH: MAC DESERT ROSE


MASCARA: MAYBELLINE ILLEGAL LENGTH WATERPROOF


EYELINER: MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA EYES


LIP GLOSS/ STICK: L'OREAL COLOUR RICHE BALM



LIP BALM: EOS 


NAIL POLISH: SALLY HANSEN X-TREME WEAR IN PACIFIC BLUE


EYESHADOW: URBAN DECAY "NAKED" FROM THE NAKED PALETTE


I am actually so sorry, I haven't blogged in over a week but exams are coming really soon.  I'll be doing a summer fashion post featuring SugarLips Apparel.  So watch out for that coming really soon.  Please be patient with me, it's a really stressful time of the year but Summer vacation is coming soon and I'll be able to blog more!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment