Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Questionnaire: September 14, 2012

Hey everyone,

So another Friday has already come and I'm ready to write my Friday questionnaire, even though it's only 5:45pm currently, I am so tired.  School's really taken a lot of energy out of me!

1.) Mood:
Like I said, I'm really tired and stressed out right now!

2.) What are you looking forward to most today?
Sleeping, this week has been so long, actually this day has just dragged on for way to long.

3.) Someone is bringing you breakfast in bed, what is on the perfect tray?

Bacon, eggs, crepes, waffles, and obviously tea!




4.) Current nail polish:

OPI's Royal Flush Blush!

5.) Where do you keep your handbag when you are home?

Hanging on my chair usually...

6.) Current outfit: 

Blue t-shirt from Pink and TNA grey sweat shorts

7.) If you could try on any celeb's hairstyle for a day, whose would you choose?

Lauren Conrad or Nina Dobrev!




8.) Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Open!

9.) What is the last beauty product you finished?

A MAC MSF Natural powder probably, but that was ages ago...

10.) Weekly goals:

Get plenty of sleep and study for my upcoming tests!

Now, I'm going to go take a nap, I am exhausted!  Thank you so much for reading and remember that you can always talk to me on tumblr my url is lustfromlove!  love you all xx


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to sleep the most too! This week draaaged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I sound like such an old lady but I just want to sleep!

      Delete