Thursday, April 4, 2013

Outfit of the Day: EASTER!!

Happy Easter to all my lovely readers.  I hope you are as full as me and you way less chocolate than me because I am about to burst and I feel terrible about myself.  Anyways, this is what I wore on Easter.  It was a pretty casual occasion since it was dinner with the family and my brother's family since the big party was yesterday nonetheless effort is everything!







TOP: TOPSHOP


SKIRT: URBAN OUTFITTERS



SNUG: PIERCING PLACE
SECOND HOLE: PAGODA'S PIERCING
FIRST HOLE: BOUTIQUE IN TORONTO


TOP FROM BOTTOM: J-CREW, SHOP IN NYC, J-CREW


NAILS: BARRY M NAIL PAINT IN "BLACK"

It's a pretty simple outfit, but the blue counts as an Easter colour.  I have no shoes on because dinner was in my house so it wouldn't make sense to wear shoes indoors!  Anyways, Happy Holidays to everyone out there and if there isn't anything you celebrate today, Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment