Saturday, August 3, 2013

Style Diary: Birthday Party - July 27th 2013

Hiiii all,

So I went to my nephew's birthday party last Saturday and once again I documented the occasion by doing a Style Diary.  It was a mostly family event so you can never go wrong with an LBD for that occasion.








Dress: Zara
Necklace: American Eagle
Snug: Piercing place
Lobe: Claire's
Second: Claire's
Shoes: Christian Louboutin - Holt Renfrew
There you have it I hope you all enjoyed my outfit and style.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and even link me to an OOTD or Style Diary post on your own blog.  I've been working on a personal post for about a month now and it should be posted by next week so keep an eye out for that but please also let me know what posts you want to see from me!  Thanks for reading, love youuuu x

No comments:

Post a Comment